suké suké: the emperor's new fabrics
1. revealing, allowing the other side (inside) to show through.
2. sheer, gossamer, diaphanous; translucent.
3. flimsy; so thin as to present no barrier.
nuno nuno book volume 2 gathers together 22 fabrics literally of suké suké ("see-through") clarity.
kira kira: the polish of power
1. glittering, glistening, glimmering, twinkling, sparkling: shiny.
2. dazzling, brilliant, bright.
3. resplendant, gala; gaily attired (cf. kirabiyaka finely appointed).
4. high-pitched and intermittent (as in laughter).
nuno nuno book volume 5 showcases 26 kira kira ("shiny") fabrics.